Sunday 20 February 2011

Negotiation

I went to Camden Town yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend. First I went there just to go out and get away from my homework. It will do me good because I am usually stayed indoor since I started University again after Christmas Holiday.
My sister usually can't help herself to buy stuff. So her boyfriend told her to try to deal with the seller because the products was expensive. And she did it.
We realise that her boyfriend is quite good at negotiation and we decide to ask him for advices.

So I couldn't help myself to try. And I was quite successful. I find myself making good deal.
I realise that since I have been to the Lille trip I feel so much confidence in myself. 2 years ago I went before to Camden Town and I was scared at trying to negotiate with someone, even speaking to a seller was difficult for me because I feel like he will force me to buy the product.
I am so happy with myself with the fact that I build so much confidence since I started the year. Now I will be able to tell any client the cost of designing their garden and I won't be afraid to tell them what it is really worth and to explain the cost.

Here is the top I brought yesterday. I could have smile a bit more in this photo to show my happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Happiness is a new top!

    You should have every confidence in yourself... it was great to see you shine in Lille.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Amélie ! Tu as raison : il faut avoir confiance en soi ! Belle démonstration ! BIZZZ

    ReplyDelete