Saturday 5 February 2011

Lighting

I went to see Westfield at night to explore more about lighting and how to use it especially on the green wall.

Green wall

Green wall and waterfeature illuminate at night.

Lighting used in the restaurant called Fire & Stone. I like the use of warm colour on wall. It creates warm atmosphere.
Inside Westfield could be useful for the screen and shelter I am designing in the garden.


I found this most interesting, it has nothing to do with lighting but I love the chairs that Joe Delucci's used. Also with you go to Westfield one day go to that shop and order a milkshake they are incredibly good, made with ice cream. You can chose and mix various flavours. Try it they are delicious and I think the shop is very well designed. Love the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment