Saturday 5 February 2011

Masterplan document

This time I wanted to show some part of my masterplan document especially my precedent images because I am still working on those and improving them to help me in my plan at 1:200.
Promenade Plantee, Parc de Bercy (both in Paris), Music garden (Toronto), Bury Court (Surrey) designed by Christopher Bradley-Hole.
Two of the pictures on this page were taken by me. But I put the source and explanation under each picture but I realise when I put preview that they are too small and not readable so if you want more information ask me.

In this page I wanted to show the sort of lighting and planting I am interested to create, the High Line (Manhattan) roof garden designed by Piet Oudolf, Green wall at Westfield (London), Bury Court (Surrey) designed by Piet Oudolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment