Sunday 20 March 2011

Model

I have spend two days doing my model at 1:200. But I am so pleased with the result. My only challenge was the scale and the changed of level. To get all the level right took me one day.








After taking lots of picture of my model I try to have a go with photomontage.
 My first photomontage took me 3-4 hours as I try various filter before finding the best one. Here is a few filter I try. I also played with the brightness and the contrast.
rough pastel filter

smuge stick

Finally grain filter: the one I prefer.
Adding people and a background make such a difference to the model. Here I think the only detail I need to add is a bit of blue for the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Amélie ! Très sympa de nous faire partager ton travail ! C'est d'ailleurs très réussi ! J'aime bien ton univers ! Go on ! Laurence

    ReplyDelete