Sunday 3 April 2011

Kingston Ceremony Foundation Degree Grd Design 2010

This Thursday I went to Kingston University (South West London) for my graduation ceremony. It was a shame we were only two present to it (for my class only) but I had a great time. I have seen my head teacher for one more time. I finally had got to wear the English graduation costume. I was very excited to seen a graduation ceremony. Here is a few pictures of myself in the costume.

My mum was the only one free at that time to come with me at the ceremony.

I never actually studied at Kingston because they only validated our course at Guildford College. Kingston is a really nice area of London.


It was quite windy so as you can observe my hair are all messy now.
I can't wait to go to Greenwich Ceremony with everyone. It will be fantastic especially when you are with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thats fun looks good and you have had a practice run now for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete