Monday 25 April 2011

Break to France

With all the work we have to do I was spending way to much time on my computer and making lots of mistakes.As I was not efficient so I decide to take a break to France to see my family and obviously get some inspirations.

Here is my day out in France visiting Parc Atlantique and Parc de Bercy in Paris. Very inspiring park which I will use for my precedent images.

Parc Atlantique (South of Paris above Gare Montparnasse) Roof garden.

Simple and organised

Waterfeature



Bridge


Park divided in two and this part is the playground area: very open and lots of seating around.


Parc de Bercy, very enchanting park in the east of Paris (next to Gare de Bercy, Gare de Lyon). The atmosphere is calm. I really enjoy walking into that park it is so reviving.







Now I need to move on to my drawing and finish everything!!

2 comments:

  1. I think we could all do with a walk around the parks of Paris. Well done Amelie, welcome back and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You French are so good at public parks, unlike us tight fisted English!!

    Both fantastic parks. Nice pictures to boot.

    Good luck with your drains.

    ReplyDelete