Sunday 5 December 2010

Belleville park Paris (playground park)

I was studying playground for my project of history garden conservation and I come across a playground which interest me: Belleville Park in Paris. It was done by BASE landscape designer (a group of French garden designer). Located in Paris 20eme it is been completed in 2008. But what I found most interesting is the way they designed a playground using the steep slope. I have never been to this park but it makes me want to see it once (I probably go during my Christmas holiday in Paris). The most fantastic is the view: you can see the city of Paris up there. That's also why I think it is worth seeing. I will let you all know once I will visit the site.

But here is some picture I found on internet to give you a feeling of the place.



 Unfortunately I don't have a photo showing the view that we can see from up there. But I can tell you that we can see the Eifel Tower. Also in case you haven't notice yet it is designed to represent the shape of a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment