Wednesday 24 November 2010

Photoshop work for Jubilee gardens


I am so proud of my maps and sketch as I couldn't find the paint bucket. Which I found two weeks ago and I can finally work more Photoshop. And I feel I am getting better at it. I also feel more confident which is great!!! I always find it hard to integrate yourself into a new class. But here are my maps and my work on Indesign which took me days to do:
Here is my first geological map which took me 1 day to finish.

industrial pollution map

sketch showing the layer of soil (1 day)

my first page



the map I improve to make it similar to my group map

we decide to use my map of pollution in climate rather than in my part. So here is the map of man-made deposit I have done. The hatches were really hard to do so I had to have a transparent grid underneath to draw my line in perfect parallel.
Here is an idea of how it looks like now.
And here is my final work.
 I am so proud of myself. And I am getting more quicker at Photoshop and Indesign (1st time user). I even help some of my schoolfriend with their work in Indesign and Photoshop. I hope to continue to improve my work. I even found how to get better quality image in Indesign and Photoshop that was very helpful. Good luck everyone with your work.

1 comment: