Tuesday 17 May 2011

presentation date hadlow college

Yesterday was our presentation date for our final crit. It was a very tiring date but even so we had our fun.



I was dress up for the occasion.

I was not the only one.

Aija shows us around the gardens.

you can barely see but there is an intruder.

It's Daniela!!!

We can finally relax a bit during lunch break.

Wonderful allium in bloom.

Here is the group. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone.







What a date. Here in those photos we were relax but I can tell you I was so stress that I even say think in my presentation I was not suppose to say loudly (just in my mind). Like the when the time was up I was : OH!!! GOOD!!! Well I am so glad it is finished. I just need to work hard for the next presentation on Monday 30th May and then it will finally be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment