Sunday 10 October 2010

Photoshop montage from sketch design 2

Here is my montage from Photoshop. It is my first time using Photoshop. It took me 2 days to learn and I am sure I have still got lots to learn. I decide to use the design I came with the words: structure, planar and volume So here are my first montages:

 Here I used background, trees and people from pictures I found on internet because unfortunately I never took aerial picture.


 From this point each montage are done with pictures I took myself.
Background: Greenwich Park.
People: my familly, friends and one passer-by.

 

I hope they look good as a first time user of photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. For first time at photoshop, bloody brilliant!. The last pic, surreal. Shadows are spot on.
    I think we all got a bit sidestepped by Jamie as usual as it was about presentation more than the pictures, Doh! spent at least 20 hours on mine with at least two trying to get the name/font/size right.
    Then you look around at others and think, wished i'd done that. Strong Group, which is good for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    It took me so long to complete. But then again it is a shame I didn't have a complete brief so I could have done it the way Jamie wanted us to do.
    I agree with you about the others' work. It gave me so much idea. Everyone in the class has different view and idea which is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete